- Emeritus Professor Les Irwig
- The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research
Emeritus Professor Les Irwig
Pai M, O'Brien R. New diagnostics for latent and active tuberculosis: State of the art and future prospects. Semin Respir Crit Care Med ; Novel and improved technologies for tuberculosis diagnosis: Progress and challenges.
Clin Chest Med ; Davies PD, Pai M. The diagnosis and misdiagnosis of tuberculosis.
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis ; Evidence-based tuberculosis diagnosis. PLoS Med ; 5: E Comprehensive new resource for evidence-based TB diagnosis.
- The Voice of Experience.
- Subsea and deepwater oil and gas science and technology.
- Internal Medicine | Western Wyoming Community College Bookstore?
- Photoshop Elements 7 For Dummies.
- EGOCENTRIC ORBIT, and Thirteen Other SciFi Classic Stories?
- Leg Over Leg (Volume 2)?
Exp Rev Mol Diagn ; PLoS One ; 4: E Previous article. Problems with this page?
Please contact the Bookstore. My Cart 0 items.
The Evidence Base of Clinical Diagnosis: Theory and Methods of Diagnostic Research
You are not signed in Sign In. Product availability, quantity, selected option, and price Product Availability Ships in hours from vendor Online Only. Online order pick-up and Distance Education course materials located in NE Can't find your course?